UNITED WAY VOLUNTEERS DO THE HEAVY LIFTING TO KEEP OUR COMMUNITY STRONG
United Way of Abilene relies on volunteers like you to…
- Facilitate discussion between area non-profit organizations to identify the needs of our community
- Collaborate with area businesses and organizations to meet these needs through volunteerism, publicity, and fundraising
- Serve 19 counties in West Central Texas
- Enlist volunteers to review area programs and make sure community dollars are well spent
- Invest community dollars in vital programs to serve clients and produce results
Big Country Home & Safe Neighbor to Neighbor Program, was launched as part of our response to COVID-19. Home & Safe provides for volunteer vetting and coordination, which makes it possible for individuals and families to support each other within their neighborhoods with everyday tasks that make it possible for all to stay safe and well in their homes. Sign up to be a Home and Safe Volunteer.
Find out about volunteer opportunities in our community at the West Central Texas Volunteers Portal
Email Jenn@unitedwayabilene.org to get involved.
To learn more about or programs or to get involved.