#AbileneUnited COVID-19 Housing & Utility Program
A partnership between United Way of Abilene and the City of Abilene.
This program is intended to serve as a bridge funding for residential household expenses to help stabilize housing for those at greatest risk of homelessness who:
- Have experienced a particular loss due to COVID-19;
- Live in the city limits of Abilene;
- Meet all program criteria; and
- Ensure a complete application
- Your email address,
- Contact information for your landlord, mortgage lender, or utility provider(s), including email address
- Scan/Photo of Proof of Id, Copy of Taxes Driver’s license or State Identification Card for all household members over 18, plus copies of social security cards for applicant(s) and all other household members
- Information for the most recent two months of income (examples are two months of: pay stubs, social security benefits, unemployment benefits, TANF/SNAP/Food Stamps benefits, Disability/Death benefits, Medicaid benefits, pension/retirement benefits); if self-employed, have available your most recent year-to-date profit and loss statement.
Paper applications are available in the United Way of Abilene lobby (240 Cypress), or you may request one by email at email@example.com.
For urgent assistance please dial 325-677-1675 to schedule an intake appointment.