United Way of Abilene brings the community together to make positive, measurable, and lasting
change in our area. We focus on three areas: education, financial stability, and health.
- children to be safe and secure and have responsible caring adults in their lives.
- students to succeed in school.
- to have the tools they need to make good choices and deal with social challenges.
- have access to affordable childcare
- have access to information and services that allow them to be more self-sufficient.
- feel secure in their home and maintain quality of life.
- have access to adequate dental and medical services.
- develop positive habits and have resources to help them cope with challenges.
- have access to nutritious meals or food supplies.
An investment in United Way targets non-profit programs working toward a United Way vision goal, reviews program demographics, stewardship and results, empowers volunteers to direct community dollars, and encourages collaboration between non-profit organizations = Increases the value of a donation.
Ask a question or book an appointment below.
For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital